Register for our FREE digital resources in Cheshire East
Register for our FREE digital resources and get the help you need today in Cheshire East.
Caring for a loved one who is ill, disabled or older can be valuable and rewarding, but without the right support caring can have an impact on your health, your job, your finances and your social life.
Cheshire East Carers Hub has teamed up with Carers UK to offer carers in our area a comprehensive solution that brings together Carers UK’s digital products and online resources with our own information and support for carers onto a single webpage.
To create an account and get free access to all the products and support resources click on the link carersdigital.org and create a new account by using your free access code; DGTL2946
- About Me: building resilience for carers: an e-learning resource that helps carers identify and build networks of support and promotes their self-care.
- Jointly: Carers UK’s care co-ordination app for people sharing care (web, iOS, Android).
- The role of good nutrition when caring for someone: an e-learning course that aims to help carers understand the role of nutrition both for themselves as well as the person they are looking after.
- Upfront Guide to Caring: a simple assessment tool to guide people new to caring or seeking support for the first time to navigate the Carers UK website.
- Looking after someone: Carers Rights Guide: which helps carers understand their rights as a carer and where to go for financial or practical help.
- Being Heard: a self-advocacy guide for carers: which helps carers develop the skills to self-advocate.
- Technology and care: information and resources on how to access products and services that can help with care and caring.
- Our local information and support resources for carers