Carers Hub Rochdale
Welcome to the Carers Hub Rochdale.
The Carers’ Hub Rochdale provides a single point of access for all Carers including both young and adult Carers in the borough. The Hub exists to ensure that Carers of all ages have access to information, advice and a wide range of support services. These support services are designed to help Carers continue in their caring role for as long as they choose and to reduce the impact the caring role can have on a Carers own health and wellbeing. Support can include:
- Support from a dedicated Carers support worker specialised in fields such as young Carers support, mental health, dementia and ethnicity for example. A dedicated Carers support worker will get to know you and understand your needs as a Carer. They will also work with you to create a support plan to meet your individual needs. This could include:
- 1-2-1 or group based support
- Peer support
- Support to take a break including access to a volunteer sitting in service where a volunteer is matched with the person you care for to provide you with a short break from your caring role
- Information, advice and guidance
- Support to access community, health and wellbeing services
- Access to activities, training and much more.
Register for our FREE digital resources in Rochdale
Rochdale Carers Hub has teamed up with Carers UK to offer carers in our area a comprehensive solution that brings together Carers UK’s digital products and online resources with our own information and support for carers onto a single webpage.
Please click here to visit this page.
Tel: 0345 0138 208
Who Can We Help?
In Rochdale we can support:
- Young and adult carers including parent carers and former carers who live in the Borough of Rochdale.
- Our Rochdale Directory www.ourrochdale.org.uk
- Rochdale Stay Well, www.mycare.rochdale.gov.uk
- Rochdale Living Well www.livingwellrochdale.com
- Children’s Social Care, tel: 0300 303 0440
- Adult Social Care, tel: 0300 303 8886, web: Adult Social Care